All Transfer Students
- Contact a UA Academic Advisor EARLY! Preferably before you plan to transfer and during your first year of college enrollment. To contact an advisor for your intended program in the College of Science, see the list of advisors by major program. The academic advisors can design a personal pathway to UA and ensure a successful transfer.
- Pathways to UA The Arizona Transfer Admissions Pathways Agreements provide official articulated degree pathways between Arizona community colleges and the University of Arizona. Start at community college, finish at UA.
- AGEC and AS degree: While many students do, it is not required that you complete an AGEC (Arizona General Education Curriculum) or an AS (Associate degree) in order to be considered for admission to the University of Arizona. See the Transfer Admissions Eligibility
Pima Community College Students
Visit our Academic Transfer Specialist! As you consider transfer to a program in the College of Science, please stop by and visit our Academic Transfer Specialist, Lupita Mendez, when she is on your campus. Lupita can answer questions about UA transfer to the College of Science. email@example.com // 520-621-3310.
West Campus; Student Services Center (check in at the Counseling & Career desk)
Every 2nd Tuesday 9am-12pm
Every 4th Tuesday 1pm-4pm
East Campus; UA South Office in Building E4
Every 2nd Wednesday 9am-12pm
Every 4th Wednesday 1pm-4pm
Northwest Campus coming in the fall 2016!
All Community College Students
ASEMS-T program: Are you a transferring to the University of Arizona's College of Science from a community college? If so, apply to the ASEMS-T Program!
The Arizona Science, Engineering, and Mathematics Scholars Program for Transfer Students provides targeted services specifically for community college transfer students . ASEMS-T is designed to assist students studying a science major in successfully attaining a bachelor’s degree in science. To achieve this goal, the program offers support from the time they enter the program through graduation. This includes skill training, career exploration, student faculty interaction activities, lab shadowing, peer mentoring, workshops, career preparedness courses, STEM subject study groups, and graduate/professional school preparation. We connect community college transfer students with resources throughout the university to further career and professional development. The ASEMS-T team includes staff, faculty, and peer advisors who provide success coaching.
Related Web Sites
Degree Search: contains information on all UA undergraduate degrees, sample 4-year plan, (in state) transfer course information and career information
Transfer Admissions: The links here provide basic requirements and guidelines relating to your admission application.
Transfer Student Center: works with the Office of Admissions to help your transition to UA go as smoothly as possible. The Transfer Student Center is a welcoming place for new transfer students seeking information about the enrollment process, course registration, campus resources, or how to navigate campus systems.
Arizona Course Equivalency Guide: In state course equivalency guide shows how courses from AZ institutions transfer to UA
Out of State Course Equivalency Guide: This course equivalency guide shows how courses from institutions outside of the state of Arizona transfer to UA. Your Academic Advisor will help determine how these courses will apply to your specific degree requirements.
Next Steps Center: For admitted students, The Next Steps Center is a personalized online checklist of items and processes needed to complete school enrollment. After finishing the required tasks, students are provided with instructions for scheduling the mandatory advising session.
UA Clicks: This event helps new Wildcats learn what to expect on the first day of classes and teaches you to manage the systems and technology you will use as a student at UA. Click here for day/time/location
- Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Physics and Space Sciences
- Mathematics and Computational Sciences
- Neural, Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences
- Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Graduation and Commencement
- Support UA Science
- Community Connections